This hydraulic mulch provides erosion control that is superior to straw for nearly the same cost. It is ideal for general seeding. An exclusive defibration process and new manufacturing improves water-holding capacity by 22%.
- Dyed a dark green color for easy metering.
- Shoots well—allows machinery to run efficiently while providing excellent ground coverage.
- High-quality, clean 100% cellulose fiber mixes in water at an accelerated rate.
- Stays in suspension for more uniform consistency.
- Less percentage of fines greatly reduces mache effect.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements for wood cellulose fiber mulch.
- Available in 50-lb bags.